VALE & DOWNLAND MUSEUM
19 Church St, Wantage, OX12 8BL, 01235 771447
9.30 – 4.00pm daily except Sundays & Bank Holidays.
2 hours free parking – there is a ticket required:
The Beacon, Portway OX12 9BU. This is a five minute walk from the museum.
The museum serves coffee, teas, cakes and lunches.
Disability access is limited, so please check the website:
wantage-museum.com or telephone 01235 771447
- Congratulations Kate Hipkiss
- Jim Robinson – Photographer in Residence
- Grant Waters – Workplace Portraits at The Cornerstone Didcot
- Art Today – What touches your Soul? A lecture by Johannes von Stumm
- Mark Carr – Cup of Life Exhibition
- Buckinghamshire Art Exhibition
- REbels Exhibition – Printmaking as an original artform since 1880
- An exhibition by Lilla Fludra