- A warm welcome to our New Members 2019!
- Mark Fennell’s portrait is shortlisted.
- Rachel Ducker’s sculpture installation at Stansted.
- Interview with Jane Hope
- Scrapbook of Walter Tyrwhitt, OAS founder and watercolourist
- ‘Seurat’s Public’ – lecture at the Ashmolean
- Extended! Oxford Art Society Exhibition 29 September – 4 November 2018
- Art at the theatre – OAS exhibits at Oxford Playhouse
- The winner of the Young Artist Competition is…
- 2nd and 3rd prizes in The Young Artist Competition
- See exhibitor’s and members’ work on Instagram
- Third Annual Young Artist Competition
- Submission Forms for Oxford Art Society Exhibition
- Harriet Eagle: Artwork Acceptance at Mall Galleries
- Harriet Eagle – Exhibition at Woodstock
- Congratulations Lucy on your Mall Gallery acceptance.
- Jackie Conway Exhibition September – November 2018
- Benjamin Hope NEAC
- Congratulations Kate Hipkiss
- Jim Robinson – Photographer in Residence
- Grant Waters – Workplace Portraits at The Cornerstone Didcot
- Art Today – What touches your Soul? A lecture by Johannes von Stumm
- A new book by Beatrice Hoffman
- Oxford Art Society Members Exhibition 2018
- Oxford Art Society Open Exhibition 2017
Author Archives: admin
Here are a few photos to give you an idea of the look of the show. Private View, Friday 28th February, a short tribute to Sir Patrick NairneAbove: Andrew Nairne, right, opens the show with Peter Farley Society Chair, left. Andrew … Continue reading
Graeme Salmon, Society Archivist, has put together an excellent booklet on the 1992 OAS centenary exhibition of key members of the Society during that period at the Museum of Modern Art, (now Modern Art Oxford). Attached is a web version … Continue reading
I’m pleased to announce that the Society is now on Twitter – an online social networking and microblogging service that enables users to send and read “tweets”, which are text messages limited to 140 characters. Registered users can read and post tweets … Continue reading