- Rachel Ducker’s sculpture installation at Stansted.
- Interview with Jane Hope
- Scrapbook of Walter Tyrwhitt, OAS founder and watercolourist
- ‘Seurat’s Public’ – lecture at the Ashmolean
- Extended! Oxford Art Society Exhibition 29 September – 4 November 2018
- Art at the theatre – OAS exhibits at Oxford Playhouse
- The winner of the Young Artist Competition is…
- 2nd and 3rd prizes in The Young Artist Competition
- See exhibitor’s and members’ work on Instagram
- Third Annual Young Artist Competition
- Submission Forms for Oxford Art Society Exhibition
- Harriet Eagle: Artwork Acceptance at Mall Galleries
- Harriet Eagle – Exhibition at Woodstock
- Congratulations Lucy on your Mall Gallery acceptance.
- Jackie Conway Exhibition September – November 2018
- Benjamin Hope NEAC
- Congratulations Kate Hipkiss
- Jim Robinson – Photographer in Residence
- Grant Waters – Workplace Portraits at The Cornerstone Didcot
- Art Today – What touches your Soul? A lecture by Johannes von Stumm
- A new book by Beatrice Hoffman
- Oxford Art Society Members Exhibition 2018
- Oxford Art Society Open Exhibition 2017
- Lucy Stopford, OAS Chair – work selected for BP Portrait Awards
- OAS says farewell to outgoing Chairman Peter Farley
Author Archives: Lin Kerr
Rachel Ducker has her sculpture installed in the private jet terminal at London Stansted. Some of the sculpture is lifesize and it looks incredible. We are very proud of you Rachel – congratulations!
https://personalinterpretations.com/ Click on the link for a very interesting interview!
Oxford Art Society Associates ‘Seurat’s Public’ by Alistair Wright Drinks 5.15pm Lecture 5.45 – 6.45pm. Monday 15 October in the Headley Lecture Theatre in the Ashmolean Museum, Lower Ground Floor. Please remember to bring your OAS Membership card for a … Continue reading
Please note: The opening hours of the exhibition will only be at the concert times. See SJE webpage for more information.
It is Oxford Playhouse’ 80th birthday and OAS were invited to exhibit theatre themed artworks. Do pop in top visit!
Laura Eagle. She was presented with a £500 cheque by the judge – Philip Mould OBE
Congratulations to Stephen Nulty on winning second prize, and Merun Bateman-Paris on winning the third prize, with her charcoal portrait.
Instagram for exhibitors YOU MAY SEE YOUR WORK ON INSTAGRAM We now have an Instagram account and would like to build an archive of good quality images of work exhibited at Oxford Art Society Exhibitions. If you are on Instagram, … Continue reading
OAS YAC OPEN Submission Form 2018 YAC OAS OPEN Submission Notes 2018
OAS OPEN Submission Form 2018 OAS Open Exhibition 2018 notes-updated OAS YAC OPEN Submission Form 2018 YAC OAS OPEN Submission Notes 2018
Congratulations Harriet, on the acceptance of your seascape at the Royal Society of Marine Artists Annual Exhibition from 11- 20 October. Scroll down for your invitation to the Private View.
Do visit Kingfisher Art sometime in September.to see this exciting exhibition to enjoy Harriet Eagle’s work
Lucy Stopford, Chair, will be showing one of her charcoal portraits with the forthcoming Society of Women Artists Annual Exhibition at the Mall Galleries opening on 26th August.
Jackie Conway Nuffield Hospital Exhibition 9th September-first week of November. In 1980 I completed my Foundation Art course at Oxford Polytechnic. The following year I attended Bristol where I gained a BA Hons Degree in Fine Art. I am a … Continue reading
Benjamin Hope has had the honour of being elected to membership of the NEAC – New English Art Club. This is a very prestigious group and we are proud of his achievement. Below is one of the paintings from his election portfolio … Continue reading
We are very proud of one of our new members, Kate Hipkiss, who has had an artwork selected for the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition. It is a papercut titled Inflow and you can see it on her Instagram post. Well … Continue reading
We, at Oxford Art Society are delighted to announce that one of our members, Jim Robinson, has been elected to be Photographer in Residence at Oxford Festival of the Arts from 23 June to 7 July 2018. Jim is a photographer … Continue reading