Latest News & Events
- Oxford Art Society Open Exhibition 2019
- Common Ground: Benjamin Hope & Andrew Roberts
- AGM – 4 February 2019
- The Pastel Society Annual Exhibition 2019
- A warm welcome to our New Members 2019!
- Scrapbook of Walter Tyrwhitt, OAS founder and watercolourist
- Art at the theatre – OAS exhibits at Oxford Playhouse
- OAS Open Exhibition 2018
- The winner of the Young Artist Competition is…
- 2nd and 3rd prizes in The Young Artist Competition
- Third Annual Young Artist Competition
- Harriet Eagle: Artwork Acceptance at Mall Galleries
- Congratulations Lucy on your Mall Gallery acceptance.
- Benjamin Hope NEAC
- Congratulations Kate Hipkiss
- Oxford Art Society Members Exhibition 2018
- Oxford Art Society Open Exhibition 2017
- Lucy Stopford, OAS Chair – work selected for BP Portrait Awards
- OAS says farewell to outgoing Chairman Peter Farley
- OAS Members exhibition 2017
Author Archives: Lin Kerr
OAS Open Exhibition Schedule 2019 Oxford Art Society members, entrants and their families are welcome at the annual OAS Open Exhibition private view on Sunday 29th September 7 – 9pm. You can look forward to wine, Jenny Fay singing with … Continue reading
Benjamin Hope & Andrew Roberts will be exhibiting in London in a two-person exhibition at Gallery Different, 14 Percy Street, London 8 – 16 November 2019 Open Daily 11 am – 6 pm
Oxford Art Society AGM – 4 February 2019. The AGM will be held on Monday 4th February at the Ashmolean in the Headley Theatre. 4.30pm – 5.30pm: AGM meeting 5.30pm – 5.45pm: Drinks 5.45pm: Oxford Art Society Associates lecture by Sir … Continue reading
The Pastel Society’s 120th Exhibition at the Mall Galleries will open on 4th February – 16th February. Oxford Art Society is proud to announce that four OAS members have artworks in the exhibition. Benjamin Hope had 4 pieces selected! Ben Hope … Continue reading
Lucy Stopford, Oxford Art Society Chairman, (front row, 4th from the left) poses with our new members. On Monday 14th January, 11 new OAS members were invited to meet members of the committee and enjoy afternoon tea in the bar … Continue reading
It is Oxford Playhouse’ 80th birthday and OAS were invited to exhibit theatre themed artworks. Do pop in top visit!
Laura Eagle. She was presented with a £500 cheque by the judge – Philip Mould OBE
Congratulations to Stephen Nulty on winning second prize, and Merun Bateman-Paris on winning the third prize, with her charcoal portrait.
OAS YAC OPEN Submission Form 2018 YAC OAS OPEN Submission Notes 2018
Congratulations Harriet, on the acceptance of your seascape at the Royal Society of Marine Artists Annual Exhibition from 11- 20 October. Scroll down for your invitation to the Private View.
Lucy Stopford, Chair, will be showing one of her charcoal portraits with the forthcoming Society of Women Artists Annual Exhibition at the Mall Galleries opening on 26th August.
Benjamin Hope has had the honour of being elected to membership of the NEAC – New English Art Club. This is a very prestigious group and we are proud of his achievement. Below is one of the paintings from his election portfolio … Continue reading