Graduated from Academy of Fine Art in Warsaw(Poland)in 80’s.
Lived,worked and exhibited in Norway,Denmark,Holland and England.
- Oxford Art Society Members Exhibition 2019
- AGM – 4 February 2019
- Interview with portrait painter Jenny Fay
- The Pastel Society Annual Exhibition 2019
- A warm welcome to our New Members 2019!
- Mark Fennell’s portrait is shortlisted.
- Rachel Ducker’s sculpture installation at Stansted.
- Interview with Jane Hope
- Scrapbook of Walter Tyrwhitt, OAS founder and watercolourist
- ‘Seurat’s Public’ – lecture at the Ashmolean
- Extended! Oxford Art Society Exhibition 29 September – 4 November 2018
- Art at the theatre – OAS exhibits at Oxford Playhouse
- OAS Open Exhibition 2018
- The winner of the Young Artist Competition is…
- 2nd and 3rd prizes in The Young Artist Competition
- See exhibitor’s and members’ work on Instagram
- Third Annual Young Artist Competition
- Submission Forms for Oxford Art Society Exhibition
- Harriet Eagle: Artwork Acceptance at Mall Galleries
- Harriet Eagle – Exhibition at Woodstock
- Congratulations Lucy on your Mall Gallery acceptance.
- Jackie Conway Exhibition September – November 2018
- Benjamin Hope NEAC
- Congratulations Kate Hipkiss
- Jim Robinson – Photographer in Residence
- Grant Waters – Workplace Portraits at The Cornerstone Didcot
- Art Today – What touches your Soul? A lecture by Johannes von Stumm
- A new book by Beatrice Hoffman
- Oxford Art Society Members Exhibition 2018
- Oxford Art Society Open Exhibition 2017
- Lucy Stopford, OAS Chair – work selected for BP Portrait Awards
- OAS says farewell to outgoing Chairman Peter Farley
- OAS Members exhibition 2017
- OAS Welcomes new members
- Oxford Art Society Open Exhibition 2016
- Jericho Artweeks Lecture 2016
- Oxford Art Society Members Exhibition 2016 – Woodstock
- Johannes von Stumm, OAS President, in Japan and China
- Oxford Art Society Open Exhibition 2015
- Oxford Art Society Members Exhibition 2015
- Oxford Art Society Open Exhibition 2014
- Radley Members’ Exhibition: photos and review
- OAS: ‘A Century of Art in Oxford’
- Society now on Twitter – sign up and get involved